Construction Contractors Insurance
From site managers to health & safety consultants we insure a wide range of construction contractors at competitive rates. If you don’t fall into one of the job categories listed below don’t worry, simply call us on 01480 470220 and find out how we can help you find a solution.
Skills Areas Covered:
- Assistant Site ManagersAssistant site managers hold in-depth knowledge in construction of various sites, such as homes, offices, bridges and parks. They play a vital role in transforming the construction project into reality. The assistant site managers look after the labor force and contractors, and also review the necessary documentation works.
However, sometimes accidents can happen at the workplace. Construction contractors insurance looks after the insurance coverage for the contractors. The professional indemnity construction contractors insurance also provides insurance coverage for any untoward accident in the construction site.
- Building site managementThe building site managers build their own teams to tackle issues that might spoil the smooth flow of the construction project in future. Through a proper building site management program, any problem or claim from the contractors, traders and sub-traders and specialist agencies involved in the project work can be handled easily.
Construction contractors insurance provides coverage to the contractors in case of any unexpected circumstance. Another insurance program to deal with this is the professional indemnity construction contractors insurance.
- Construction managersThe responsibility of construction managers is to look after all the aspects of construction project, which includes managing contractors and traders and carrying out the project in a smooth way and in time. The construction managers also look after the quality management of the products and services.
Financial constraints can result from various factors like loss of construction materials or accidents like fire disasters. To deal with this problem, the construction contractors insurance serves the best purpose. Similarly the professional indemnity construction contractors insurance can help you in dealing with your clients regarding any litigious misunderstanding.
- Contracts ManagersContracts managers play vital role in the successful carrying out of any construction project. They prepare contracts with all the necessary agencies like contractors, dealers and product suppliers. It is their duty to approve the contracts made with the clients. Any short coming in the contracts can result in severe consequences and financial losses.
To avoid such circumstances, contractors insurance serves a valuable purpose. Client dissatisfaction can also lead to dispute and to tackle this situation, the professional indemnity insurance plays the most important role.
- Document controlFor the successful running of any business enterprise, a proper document control system is a must. Appropriate document control not only facilitates a strategic approach to your business plan but also provides the necessary security to the agency. Document control covers all the details about the different segments of the construction project, starting from planning and designing to press releases and newsletters.
For the prevention of unnecessary harassment from the hired contractors you should the protection of professional indemnity insurance so that you don’t face the brunt of financial constraint.
- Fire Safety AuditsWhen it comes to fire safety system, it is always wise to rely upon fire safety audit that ensures control over diverse system of arrangements, including firefighting equipment, exit lighting, warning systems, procedure training and compartmentalization so that you enjoy better fire resistance. These audits may ensure better safety from fire accidents but what if your customers claim negligence on your part. In such circumstances, it is always beneficial to get the coverage of professional indemnity insurance and stay away from hazards of libel and slander.
- Health & Safety ConsultantsHealth and safety consultants are specialized in carrying out risk assessment of health and safety risks, monitoring of legal compliance and noise management. They also cater to the needs of writing health policies, liaising with the officials from the regulatory bodies.
But in case, the customers hiring the specialized services of health and safety consultants charge these consultants with claims of breach of confidentiality and loss of data, it may harm the reputation of the consultant. In order to avoid this unwanted situation, it is better to take the help of professional indemnity insurance.
- Maintenance ManagersMaintenance Managers are responsible for maintaining company’s assets. Maintaining the employee work record and dissolving employee’s issues also count in responsibility of maintenance engineers. Maintenance managers are responsible to suggest practical tips and techniques to the company holder by which a company can maintain its success quotient in the corporate world.
A flawed advice or service by the maintenance managers, such as misplacing important documents of the company, can create heavy financial losses. With professional indemnity insurance, maintenance managers can get monetary protection against the claims made by the unsatisfied employer.
- Operations ManagersOperations Managers are responsible for handling business operations of a company. The prime duty of operations managers is to suggest ways by which the business operation can generate maximum income in minimum expenditure. Analyzing the queue system, distributing products and services to clients and managing company’s resources are some of the most important duties of the operation manager.
Erroneous services by the operation manager can lead to failure of business operation thereby bringing financial losses for the company. By opting to PI insurance, operation managers can pay off the heavy claims imposed by unsatisfied clients.
- Projects ManagersProject managers are responsible to outline and formulate the company’s project in a customer friendly manner so as to increase clientele. One of the prime roles of project managers is to break up a complex and huge task into small yet manageable manner so as to make it easier for the employees to complete the project in time.
Erroneous project management services can create heavy losses for the clients. Professional indemnity insurance can provide monetary coverage for errors of omissions and neglect by the project managers while handling a project.
- Site Engineers
- Site ManagersSite Managers are responsible to ensure that the employees involved in the construction work are thoroughly skilled and trained so as to accomplish the construction task efficiently. They are also required to ensure that all the employees are working safely.
Even a single mistake, such as neglecting inappropriate lifting equipments can lead to death of worker using the inappropriate equipment. By opting to PI insurance, site managers can easily pay off heavy claims made by worker who incurred physical losses at the construction site due to negligence of site manager
- Technical engineersThe technical engineers offer expert services in the manufacturing, commercial, industrial and property sectors of the market. The technical engineers assist with the tasks of calculating and designing the right structure.
But sometimes the technical engineers are charged for compensation by their client against breach of confidentiality, dishonesty, libel or slander, negligence. In such circumstances, it is beneficial to get professional indemnity insurance that will cover all legal costs and also maintain goodwill in the public.
- Electrical engineersThe electrical engineers design new-advanced electronic objects, such as cars and cell phones. The electronic items which electrical engineers make are used by people all over the world. If somehow the electronic object proves to be dangerous for the customer, the electrical engineer is then charged with cases of negligence, infringement of intellectual property right or libel by the client. The electrical engineer can take the cover of professional indemnity insurance to pay for the compensation and get legal help.
- EstimatorsThe estimators collect and provide data of education, employment and society for the purpose of growth and development in that particular field. It is the responsibility of the estimators to provide the right information to their clients and if they fail to do so they will have to compensate for the losses. In order to defend themselves and to pay for the compensation claim, the estimators can take the benefits of professional indemnity insurance that covers all legal costs.
- Planning engineersPlanning engineers are responsible for developing techniques and procedure of a construction action. Their work involves giving necessary advice and guidance to the site manager.
If the planning engineer fails to the safety of the construction work then he can be charged for the act. Even if the mistake is unintentional, you are still accused of your carelessness. To protect from the large amount of compensation claims, the planning engineers can take the assistance of the professional indemnity claim to protect the financial status.
- Highways engineersHighways engineers are the professionals who take care of the construction and design of safe and efficient roads and highways. Concepts like sight distance, horizontal bends radii, design of road junction and grade are crucial highway engineering elements.
But there may be circumstances when these specialists may face compensation claims from clients and company regarding negligence of responsibility, libel or loss of date. At such situations, professional indemnity helps these specialists to cover their losses.