Finance & Accountants Insurance
From auditors to finance directors we offer a wide range of finance & accountants insurance at competitive rates. If you don‘t fall into one of the job categories listed below don‘t worry, simply call us on 01480 470220 and find out how we can help you find a solution.
Skills Areas Covered:
Financial analysts work upon analyzing and reporting on the concepts of financial objectives of a company. The primary task of financial analysts is to write reports for the companies that they are supposed to cover. Analysts play a crucial role in evaluating and interpreting public company financial statements. They study and analyze a company’s balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and the notes of financial statements.
Analysts work hard to give the right picture of a company’s financial health. However, being human only, analysts may come across errors or negligence. A accountants insurance policies protects financial analysts to avoid unseen claims from clients.
- AuditorsAuditing is an important aspect of the field of accountancy. Auditors are responsible for examining, analyzing and verifying different aspects of a business entity.
The job profile of auditors include finding out inaccuracies or errors in the present working model of a business entity. A finance & accountant insurance policy can protect auditors when they make errors while performing their duties.
- CFO'sA company’s CFO is responsible for managing the financial risks of a business or a financial agency. Being a key management person, a CFO is responsible for financial planning, record-keeping, financial reporting to higher management.
While communicating the actual financial status of the company, CFOs may commit errors or omissions. By taking a professional indemnity insurance policy for accountants, CFOs can eliminate risks from their professional lives.
- TaxTax consultants or advisors are financial experts having special training in tax laws. They are required to verify the balance sheets of companies. Tax advisors also advice individuals to minimize taxation.
While performing their duties, tax consultants may commit error or mistake that can lead to serious consequences. By taking a finance & accountants insurance policy, tax consultants can minimize risks and enjoy working in a tension-free environment.
- Credit ControllersCredit control includes policies aimed at enhancing sales revenues and giving credit to customers having prospect creditworthiness. Since the policy is designed for increasing sales prospects of the company, credit controllers sometimes are prone to make mistakes or errors that may hamper their reputation. Professional indemnity insurance policy for finance & accountant helps credit controllers to protect their professional risks.
- Financial ControllersA financial controller (FC) is a person who supervises accounting and financial reporting within an organization. He oversees accounting, implementation and monitoring of internal controls of a business organization.
However, being a human only, a financial controller may make mistakes that may invite a major financial problem. A finance & accountants insurance policy helps in minimizing professional risks that may create problem later on.
- PayrollIn a company, the sum of all financial records of salaries, wages, bonuses and deductions is called as payroll.
Payroll Professionals are certified professionals who take care of payroll related matters. These professional are seek an effective coverage under the Finance & Accountants Insurance.
- RiskFinancial risk managers are experts who assess financial risks involved with a business process. A professional indemnity insurance policy for finance & accounting professionals helps these specialists to cover against issues arising out of a professional negligence or error.
- ComplianceCompliance officers are responsible for ensuring that the company follows the legal and regulatory requirements pertaining to the standard business practices. A finance & accountant insurance provides a great cover for these professionals.
- AccountantsA professional accountant practices the field of accountancy to ensure the exact measurement of financial information that helps managers and other decision makers to take resource allocation decisions.
A professional indemnity insurance policy for financial & accounting professional ensures professionals to minimize the burden of risk from their lives.
- Financial AccountantsEvery company takes the services of financial accountants. These professionals perform a series of services including accounting, auditing services and taxation services for a business entity. Finance and Accountants insurance policies are specially designed for concerned professionals to get an effective cover to stay away from their professional risks.
- Management AccountantsManagement accountants offer a wide range of services from making provisions and providing exact accounting information to managers within organizations for effective decision making.
Risk is everywhere. No one can deny the role of risks from the professional career. Likewise, management accountants too may face challenging situation that may hamper their performance. A professional indemnity insurance policy for finance and accounting professional may really help.
- Regulatory ReportingRegulatory reporting professionals access forms, instructions, and relevant documents of a business identity. They are responsible for ensuring proper regulatory compliance.
However, being human only, they are not free from professional risks. At any point of time, they may be held liable to pay for the damages caused to clients. To avoid such situations, a professional indemnity insurance policy for finance & accountants can be taken.
- TreasuryA treasury is a place where the currency of high monetary value is kept. A treasurer heads the working of a treasury.
A treasurer can eliminate professional risks by taking a quality finance & accountant insurance policy.
- Financial DirectorsFinancial Directors are key people who are responsible for decision-making of a business entity. A financial director can be one of board of directors of an organization.
Decision-making is a complex job, it requires thorough analysis of financial records, understanding of on-going market trends and many such factors. While performing their duties, financial directors may face situations where they are held liable for creating financial damage to an organization.
- Administration Administration is the backbone of every business entity. Administrators look after the internal control of an organization and makes effective policies to ensure smooth functioning of business operations.
While managing the internal control of a business entity, administrators may make mistakes that may create a serious problem later on. For ensuring risk-free professional lives, administrators can take a professional indemnity insurance policy for finance & accountant from a recognized insurer.