Forensic Consultants Insurances
From firearms to drugs we insure a wide range of forensic consultant professions at competitive rates. If you don't fall into one of the job categories listed below don't worry, simply call us on 01480 470220 and find out how we can help you find a solution.
Skills Areas Covered:
- AccountancyThe duties of Forensic Accountants are akin to other accountant types, but their chief focus is on misappropriations, swindle, misuse or other analogous criminal actions. Forensic accountants handle accident/injury reconstruction; perform risk reduction, fraud preclusion and crime proceeds recovery. They assist in developing computerized software for financial analysis and conduct other crucial functions for their organizations/clients. Forensic Accountants may face charges for losses incurred from their advice, errors, neglect or omissions. Professional Indemnity Forensic†Consultants Insurance offer financial help for such claims.
- AnthropologyAnthropologists being social scientists study humanity - its origin, as well as physical, social and their cultural growth. Such studies include human traditions, language, values, possessions and beliefs for formulating their hypothesis. There are both physical anthropologists and cultural anthropologists. Forensic Physical Anthropologists dwell on the signs found in bones, reasons for a death and endeavor in rebuilding mechanics of information and injuries. Professional Indemnity Forensic Consultants Insurance protects their interests to avoid financial loss from claims of alleged negligence, omission or errors.
- ArchaeologyArchaeologists are professionals studying material and environmental remains to understand human history, lifestyle, behavior, culture and values. They are multi-skilled, amenable to work in any environment with a knack for working successfully as a team. Forensic Archaeologists assist in digging and exhuming the burial places for clues of evidence recovery for body recognition, acquiring evidence, safeguarding it and aiding mortuary operations. Forensic Consultants Insurance offers archaeologists cover against financial claims made by any client on account of loss incurred while delivering the service.
- ComputersComputer professionals' duties and skills vary with their position. Computer Forensic Specialists have comprehensive knowledge regarding various computers, security systems, networks, hacking patterns and more. They handle computer crimes by gathering necessary information, preventing data loss, perform imaging, document system configuration and verification, then examine and analyze data and report findings. These experts aid in investigation of cyber-terrorism and other security issues. Professional Indemnity Forensic Consultants Insurance aids computer Forensic Specialists to pay defending expenses and claim amount for any of errors, omissions or neglect.
- DrugsThe duties of drug experts vary. Forensic Drug Analysts are systematic, rational and organized and perform analysis of illicit drugs. Drug regulation experts with their regulation knowledge and its implied constraints know how to interpret requirements in routine practices. Drug validation experts ascertain worth and excellence of equipments, utility systems, software and product dispensing, analytical methods and create documents of validation protocol. Forensic Consultant insurance offers financial cover to Drug Experts in case of financial claims made against while delivering a service.
- Fingerprint DevelopmentFingerprints are used for job security clearance and forensic investigation by law enforcement agencies. The duties of Finger Development professionals include making latent chemical and physical print development, latent print comparison and making inked impressions. They have technical expertise to gather fingerprints from absorbent surfaces and develop them by applying fingerprint powder, chemicals or super glue fuming. Fingerprint professionals handle the developed fingerprints and preserve them. Forensic Consultants Insurance provides them financial coverage for damage of equipments, accidents and occupational mishaps.
- Fingerprint ExaminationOften Forensic Investigators utilize the services of Fingerprint Examiners also called as Fingerprint Classifiers. They are aided by Forensic Specialist/Technician, Identification Specialist/Technician, Fingerprint Expert or Latent Fingerprint Analyst. The duties of Finger Examiners include identifying people definitely from fingerprints using modern technology, showing up in courts, visiting the required spot when necessary and taking fingerprints. Professional Indemnity Forensic Consultant Insurance offers Fingerprint Examiners and other Fingerprint professionals' financial assistance for claims of errors, negligence and omissions.
- Fire Scene InvestigationFire Investigators conduct fire investigation by documenting the fire scene, compiling data and evaluating all required information regarding explosions/fire. For ascertaining the source and reason of fire they carry out interviews of spectators, eyewitnesses and initially arrived fire fighters. Sometimes they retrace fire's trail. They scrutinize the structure, fire patterns, and deal with physical scene, make conclusions and present their findings. Professional Indemnity Forensic Consultant Insurance for Fire Investigators gives them financial protection from claims of negligence, omissions or errors.
- FirearmsFirearms experts offer specialised information about firearm products and services, technologies, Microscopy/Tool Mark comparison and firearms legislation. Their other duties include ascertaining quality of all technical processes, secure working practices and incessant growth of Forensic finer practices. They classify ammunition and firearms; safeguard Forensic proof like fingerprints, DNA and fibers; exhibit proof in court and control movement, destruction and storage of firearms. Forensic Consultants Insurance provides firearms professionals' the much-needed financial coverage during any compensation claim made a client.
- Human Contact TraceHuman Contact Trace experts choose and customize methods to cater to the distinctive needs of every project and client. Complete dedication to the job and expertise in Forensic Science and its technical aspects are essential for making good in their field. This ensures that after thorough study of elements, its interactions and potential toxicity, experts are able to provide their clients with precise conclusions. Professional Indemnity for Forensic Consultants Insurance aids them financially from claims of errors, negligence and omissions.
- Imaging/Imaging EvaluationForensic Imaging is a major advancement in Fingerprint Science. It aids in lessening duration of salvaging physical evidence during crime scene investigation and enhancing the total proof quality. To make fingerprint displays for court, original image is kept intact but its copy is enhanced and required analysis, comparisons and evaluations are done. Imaging Specialists preserve both images and concentrate on fact stipulation. Professional Indemnity Forensic Consultants Insurance aids them fiscally in making damage payments for claims of errors, omissions or negligence.
- Incident EvaluationIncident Evaluation Practitioners assess explosions, engineering failures, fires or transport accidents by evaluating proof like photos or document. It involves exhibit recovery, recording, documenting and its safeguarding and assessment. Comprehensive examination of recovered exhibit like fingerprints is done optically and chemically by employing good scientific and engineering principles. They work on cases with scene examiners who investigate scenes in many cases. Professional Indemnity Forensic Consultants Insurance provides financial coverage for them, if they are sued for claim of omissions, neglect or errors.
- MarksMark is a huge forte covering multiple kinds of examinations. In Forensics, it comprises of entrenched mode of evidences like making mark comparisons of tires, tools and footwear. The main aim is determining if a specific object has made some particular mark. It consists of visualizing, evaluating and making detail comparisons for shedding light on evidence and forming accurate conclusions. Professional Indemnity Forensic Consultants Insurance covers financially any claims made on these experts for omissions, neglect or errors.
- NursingNursing in Forensics include offering competent therapeutic nursing and examining victims or suspected perpetrators clinically. Forensic Nurses with their professional and recordable qualifications tackle nursing evaluations and planning, dispensing and assessment of care offered. Besides, they also present in court, proof of facts and if necessary, submit nursing opinions either verbally or as a written report. Professional Indemnity Forensic Consultants Insurance gives Forensic Nurses the facility of monetary help, if they happen to face claims of negligence, errors and omissions.
- OdontologyForensic Odontologists with their qualifications in Dental Surgery, offer their expertise in criminal and also coroners' court. Their services include making out the identity of deceased person from assessment of dental charts, prostheses, x-rays and regular patterns of palate. Moreover, they aid in resolving the race, age, locality, monetary position and in identifying birth marks. Furthermore, they evaluate bite marks and archaeological proof. Professional Indemnity Forensic Consultants Insurance offer Odontologists fiscal assistance to pay for damages from omissions, errors and negligence.
- Particulars and Other TracesIn Forensic procedures, Trace Specialists look for the presence of gunshot dregs, explosive traces, noxious liquids, plant materials, security dyes and soil and trace materials like paint, fiber and glass. Following the retrieval of these materials, they make comparisons with samples from incidents utilizing optical, as well as chemical analysis. Moreover, they assess these and draw conclusions and also submit their findings in court. Forensic Consultants Insurance proffers financial assistance for damage of property and equipments, personal accidents and injuries.
- PodiatryForensic Podiatry involves delving into sound and podiatry information and experience. Forensic Podiatrists determine connection of persons with the crime and look into resolving the presence of foot/footwear mark. They determine the person responsible for crime from these marks, size and interface of foot/footwear. Their knowledge of lower limb and foot functioning and way of walking of people are compared with that of perpetrators. Professional Indemnity Forensic Consultants Insurance proffers monetary assistance to Podiatrists for claims of negligence, omissions or errors.
- Questioned DocumentsSpecialists of Questioned Documents have a perception of routine problems that occur. It comprises of examination methods employed for determining authenticity of documents, its modifications, proposed imprints, handwriting examination and contrasts. Handwriting and Signature Specialists scrutinize samples for estimating its authorship, clarifying observations, age, trained style and disguise. Non-Handwriting elements of document examination scrutinized by Specialists include materials and process used for production, paper impressions and folds. Forensic Consultants Insurance gives financial assistance to Specialists for accidents/injury, damage of equipments and property.
- Road Transport InvestigationCollision Investigators are experts in thoroughly examining specific road episodes, making use of scientific principles for detecting the reasons for its occurrence. Vehicle Examiners are specialized in estimating condition of a vehicle or even its part including roadworthiness, alterations and connection to specific crime/incident. Vehicle Crime Examiner determines if a specific vehicle has been stolen or if it has been camouflaged. Forensic Consultant Insurance is aimed to offer fiscal assistance for personal accidents/injuries and harm to equipments or other property.
- Scene ExaminationCrime Scene Investigator also known as Evidence Recovery Technician is part of Forensic Department. They systematically examine and process crime scene and are experts in identifying, recording and recovering physical evidence and in safeguarding them. They endeavor to find out the type of offence and progression of events. Besides, they prepare reports, as well as statements connected with the investigation. Forensic Consultants Insurance has been conceived to offer monetary cover to the practicing professionals during any financial compensation sought by a client suffering loss due to any fault in the service offered by the Crime scene investigating professional.
- TelecomsTelecoms Specialists utilize their knowledge in engineering/science and their proficiency in telecommunications system for assessment of equipments and data in specific instances. In Forensic Science, they focus on repossessing, identifying, analyzing and evaluating data retained in the telecoms equipment. While some specialists utilize the data obtained from physical gadgets, others scrutinize traffic and network logs. With their comprehensive knowledge specialists inspect every security facet. Forensic Consultants Insurance offers them monetary protection for personal accidents/injuries and harm to equipments and property.
- ToxicologyForensic Toxicologists are specialists dissecting tissues and/or investigating body fluids for assessing the presence of poisons and/or drugs. With their thorough expertise in human physiology and comprehensive knowledge about poisons and drugs, they reveal its presence, assess functioning and interactions of manufactured and natural variety and gauge it accurately. Forensic Non-toxicologists perform alcoholic/drug analysis to determine the influence of drug/alcohol in the body. Forensic Consultants Insurance proffers these specialists financial protection for loss from personal injuries/accidents and damage to property and equipments.
- Veterinary ScienceForensic Veterinarians with their expertise in veterinary science salvage forensic samples, get evidence ready for presenting in court with their opinions when required. Veterinary Pathology deal with clinical pathology comprising of post mortem assessment of animals, scrutinizing animal tissues and investigating clinical samples obtained from animals. Veterinary Toxicology is concerned with the examination of premeditated or inadvertent animal poisoning by numerous agents. Forensic Consultant Insurance gives these veterinary practitioners fiscal aid for deficit from impairment to property/equipments and for personal injuries/accidents.