Management & Business Consultants Insurance
From HR to marketing we offer a wide range of management consultants insurance at competitive rates. If you don‘t fall into one of the job categories listed below don‘t worry, simply call us on 01480 470220 and find out how we can help you find a solution.
Skills Areas Covered:
- Business consultantsBusiness consultants provide cost effective and management consulting services to varied businesses. Some of the services offered by business consultants include capital management, cost reduction, productivity improvement, technology implementation, knowledge management and customer relationship management.
But in case these professionals are charged with negligence in their services, infringement of the intellectual property rights, slander, loss of business documents or data and business confidentiality breach that affects the organization of their clients, professional indemnity insurance can cover the loss or damage suffered by these experts.
- Business Process Re-engineeringBusiness process re-engineering is a branch of management and computer science, aiming at increasing the efficiency of a business process. The major responsibilities of engineers include envisioning new processes, process diagnosing, process redesigning, reconstruction and process monitoring.
During the profession, the situation may arise when you can be sued by clients on grounds of negligence, ignorance or not performing your duties as expected. So, to overcome the losses against such claims, taking the protection of consultant engineer insurance or professional indemnity engineers insurance counts in a wise decision.
- BuyerBuyers are people who purchase finished products from a manufacturer to resell them to a firm, organization or government. The companies to which buyers sell the purchased products can claim against the buyers if they are delivered bad quality products at unreasonable prices or the delivery of the products takes much more time than mentioned in the contract. Therefore, it is always advised to buyers to take professional indemnity insurance which provides financial coverage against such compensation claims.
- Careers Advisor ServiceCareers advisor service includes a diverse range of responsibilities, such as career guidance, organizing educational sessions, industrial visits, corporate interactions, financial aid and assistance for getting admission in the best institutes to the clients.
Sometimes your best advice may work in a negative way for your client. In that case, your angry client may claim compensation against the losses incurred. To overcome financial losses against such claims, it is always beneficial to take the coverage of professional indemnity insurance.
- Change ManagementChange management consultants help in planning, determining attainability, evaluation and implementation of changes so that no disruption occurs during business operation. The major areas of functioning include HR management, managing difficult organizational structure and suggesting changes for effective workforce performance.
During the execution of responsibilities, there are chances to meet claims by the business client against the losses due to any wrong advice or planning decision. Here professional indemnity insurance can prove to be really helpful to save you from all legal and financial compensation claims.
- Chartered Development ConsultancyChartered development consultants are specialized in providing valuable services for organizational development and business development. The best part of the chartered development consultancy is that consultants working here have qualified from the institute of chartered management as well as institute of management and leadership.
But many times they also come across allegations wherein they are humiliated for loss of data, defamation and libel. So, in order to avoid this severe situation, you must obtain the benefits of consultant engineering insurance which is provided under the head of professional indemnity insurance.
- Company Development & PlanningCompany development and planning involves specialized services, such as translation, localization and globalization. During the process there are chances of getting caught into the net of allegations.
In such circumstances, professional indemnity insurance coverage acts as a protection against compensation claimed by the business. Professional indemnity insurance deals in all the cases concerning breach of confidentiality, loss of documents and data, infringement of the intellectual rights of property, slander or libel and negligence while performing the role of company developer and planner.
- Company Search AgentIf you are in the profession of company search wherein you help at the time of incorporation of a new company, professional indemnity insurance will be of great help. This is because it is likely that you commit any blunder at the time of promoting company, setting terms and conditions among other works.
Then professional indemnity insurance will act as shield and prevent serious consequences regarding libel, infringement of the intellectual rights of property, breach of confidentiality, loss of documents and data.
- Compliance CoordinatorAre you in the profession of compliance coordinator and provide services in the area of state government regulations and reporting? Then it is necessary to take be safeguarded with professional indemnity insurance.
Working as compliance coordinator, there are chances of facing breach of confidentiality, loss of important documents and data and negligence in performing duties related with the department of regulatory affairs. Professional indemnity insurance simply acts as hedge against mishappening due to which you become accountable to government.
- Compliance InspectorThe compliance inspector responsibilities include ensuring the adherence of the employer to every applicable state, local and federal regulations and laws that govern the industry. He also has to ensure that the concerned company operates as per the standard practices of the industry.
It is crucial for a compliance inspector to obtain professional indemnity insurance to cover fiscal damages against any legal claims on negligence or faulty advice that led to obstructions or losses in effective development of the business client.
- Corporate Identity ConsultantsThe corporate identity consultants are the experts responsible for creating the brand identity of the company. They use their effective means of communication and great marketing efforts to build a strong corporate identity of their business client.
It is important for corporate identity consultants to get professional indemnity insurance so as to be well protected and fiscally supported against plausible legal claims made by their clients. The claims may arise owing to their negligence or mistaken advice during the process of creating the brand identity of the concerned client.
- Counseling ServiceCounseling service helps people in issues related with making career decisions, dealing with professional aspects and handling emotional or psychological distress.
To be guarded against any of the legal claims that their clients may file, it is advisable to take the coverage of professional indemnity insurance. The claims may pertain to fallible advice given by the experts or their negligence in the supposed action that has led to massive loss to the other party. The insurance protects against legal liabilities and provides financial support to consultants.
- Data AnalysisData analysis involves modeling, gathering and transforming of the data. There can be times when the data analysts may err in making statistical or the mathematical calculations thereby leading to great losses for the concerned client.
In such circumstances they can be claimed for compensation by their client for negligence in work and faulty calculations. It is here when the professional indemnity insurance provides coverage against the losses. This insurance saves data analysts from legal liabilities effectively.
- DistributionDistribution is one of the most important marketing steps that involve distributing samples, free goods and exporting the good to foreign lands so as to increase trade.
Distribution is a responsible job and so professional indemnity insurance is vital for distributors so as to get insured against financial losses incurred due to negligent or fallible distribution services. Professional indemnity insurance for distributors provides coverage when the users of the distributed goods make heavy claims for being provided flawed product.
- Export consultantExport consultants help exporters whether novice or experiences to succeed in the export business. The main duties of an export consultant include doing foreign market research, advising on making the choice of products, choosing legitimate business terms and policies and suggesting business development techniques.
In certain cases, their flawed or inappropriate advice can lead to heavy losses thereby making them liable to pay off huge compensation claimed by the unsatisfied client. Therefore, professional indemnity insurance is important for export consultants that covers against compensation asked for past advises, negligent advises or illegal advises.
- Finance & Accounting jobsFinance and accounting include keeping a record of incoming and outgoing expenses in a business. Accountants, tax consultants and finance advisors are the most sought professionals to handle finance and accounts department of a business.
Flawed accounting or erroneous financial advice can lead the consultant into heavy financial compensation claims. That is why professional indemnity insurance cover is vital for accountants and finance advisor providing coverage for the errors of omission, negligence or calculation mistakes made by accountants.
- Food Industry ConsultantsFood industry consultants provide specialized services to clients in bakery, pizza, dehydrated juice, meat and seafood processing industry. Their main responsibilities include designing, implementing, engineering and project management. Food industry consultant also provides legitimate guidance to those planning to invest in food industry.
The consultants must get professional indemnity insurance coverage so as to avoid paying off heavy compensation claimed by clients against their erroneous advice. The insurance provides coverage for not only the present advice but also for advice given in the past to clients.
- Forestry ConsultantForestry consultants provide specialized services in the field of woodland inspection, mapping, tract assessments, landing designing, log scaling, timber appraisal, trespass consultation, wildlife connected services of damage control, installation of surveillance systems.
These services involve high risks of life that can cause harm to any animal or human unintentionally. In order to stay away from such inconveniences, it is wise to take the help of professional indemnity insurance which is designed to provide coverage in the areas of negligence and employees dishonesty.
- Fuel Efficiency ConsultantsFuel efficiency consultants are generally hired by companies for their specialized services in improving the financial performance of company by taking care of fuel management. However, while performing this task, a fire efficiency consultant may commit any mistake due to which a legal action is taken by the other party.
The claims may include infringement of property rights, defamation, slander and libel. So, in order to avoid such contingencies, it will be wise to take the coverage of professional indemnity insurance and stay assured while providing the consultation services.
- Health & SafetyHealth and safety consultants work for pro active environment in the working area. They offer ergonomics services in the area of risk assessment, audiometry, nebosh training, environmental audit, vibration monitoring and noise surveys.
Professional indemnity insurance is tailored especially for workers and freelance health and safety consultants in order to protect their reputation and financial interests in case the customers claim charges against them for any negligent act on duty or loss of documents and data.
- Higher Education ConsultantHigher education consultant plays a significant role in guiding students who wish to pursue higher professional education. They have extensive knowledge about different courses which helps them to guide their clients in the right direction. They even suggest different suited educational options for you.
Professional indemnity insurance deals in providing protection against financial interests, as well as reputation when a client alleges about negligence on the part of consultant against libel, defamation or breach of confidentiality.
- Legal TrainingUnder legal training, one has to make optimum utilization of knowledge in order to provide valuable legal consultations to the customers. You are legally liable for all the misconduct and unintentional infringement of intellectual property rights.
So, in order to have hedge against risks of negligence on duty, slander, defamation, libel, and any loss to important documents and data, it is important to take assistance of professional indemnity insurance. This insurance provides cover against all these contingencies.
- Management ConsultancyManagement consultants offer objective expertise and specialist skills with a goal of maximizing growth, improving business performance and creating value of their valuable clients. They are mainly concerned with management, strategy, operations and structure of the firm. But in case they offer some wrong advice or negligent services to their clients that negatively result in incurring losses on the service taker, these management consultants are held liable for their fault.
In order to compensate the loss for claims made by the clients, the management consultants can take professional indemnity insurance and get free from the unwanted burden and loss.
- Management trainingManagement training specialists help their business clients in analyzing their business development needs and accordingly designing customized solutions. Their other major role areas include assessing the business needs, designing solutions, delivering solutions and evaluate the results.
The specialists may face situations when they are blamed for duty negligence, confidentiality breach, slander, intellectual property rights infringement and loss of documents. In these circumstances, professional indemnity insurance can help in covering the loss faced by the management training specialists.
- Marketing consultantMarketing consultant offers expert advice and counseling to the businesses regarding their marketing campaigns and strategies. The duties of marketing consultants include giving skilled and experienced views and advice on sales promotion, new launches, marketing management, sales management and PR campaigns.
There are times when marketing consultants face claims from their clients against loss of documents, wrong advice, insufficient details or negligence in duty that resulted in loss of the client’s business. With professional indemnity insurance, the marketing consultant can keep the loss or damages due to client’s claims at bay.
- MediatorsBusiness mediators are neutral mediators engaged between two businesses that are deadlocked in acrimonious debate. The business mediator seeks essential details from both parties and comes up with a resolved and beneficial agreement on the behalf of both the business parties.
There are situations when the business mediator fails to provide the best of services or looses some confidentiality of its clients. In these cases, if a business mediator is backed up with professional indemnity insurance, the professional can easily get coverage for the damages and loss incurred due to the claims of their clients.
- Mergers & AcquisitionThe merger and acquisition deals are crucial to boost up the business volumes. For this, it is essential to hire the services of merger and acquisition specialists acting as consultants and brokers. These professionals help in bringing out a stress-free and smooth business deal between two parties. It is wise to seek the aid of these experts while planning for merger, acquisitions and selling of businesses.
But in conditions when these specialists get involved in some claims made by their clients due to loss of data, confidentiality or negligence of responsibility contributing in loss to the client’s business, it is necessary to have the professional indemnity insurance.
- OperationsOperations can be of several types, such as scientific operations, surgery operations, operation in mathematics, language operation, computer science operation and business operation. Operation management includes providing efficient services to the clients concerned with the particular operation. The motive of business operation is to generate frequent and consistent income for the company and to maintain the reputation of the business among potential clients.
Professional indemnity insurance is important to cover up the monetary losses incurred due to flawed business operation. The insurance provides coverage not only for present operations but also for past operations.
- Personnel Management & SelectionPersonnel Management and Selection manager is responsible for making recruitments of new employees, resolving disputes among the employees and maintaining official records of the employees work. Mistakes, such as a flawed decision regarding new recruitment or improper maintenance of employees work record can lead the company into financial losses.
To avoid getting trapped in heavy financial claims by the company, the HR manager should opt for professional indemnity insurance coverage. The insurance includes coverage against the acts of omission or negligence by the HR manager during personnel management & selection.
- Public relation consultantsThe profitability and reputation of an organization and its continued existence generally depends upon the degree at which its targeted audiences support its policies and goals. Public relations consultant also referred as media specialists serve as supporters/advocators for nonprofit associations, businesses and universities to maintain and build positive relationships with public.
Since, the PR consultants handle the organizational functions, including media, and government relations like group representation, political campaigns, conflict mediation and employee relations, they may face charge of negligence for their wrongful services. It is then professional indemnity insurance proves to be of great help.
- Private TutorsPrivate tutors are responsible to give home tuitions to students where they assist in school curriculum. In case, the student fails even after taking tuitions from a tutor who claims cent percent pass percent to all his students then the family can sue the private tutor for proper compensation.
Professional indemnity insurance is best means available to cover up negligent tutorial services. By opting to professional indemnity insurance, tutors can cover up erroneous tutorial services rendered by them in present as well as past.
- ProcurementBusiness procurement specialists are responsible to take special care of total price of business expenditure capacity while choosing quality services and goods in the right quantity, at the right place and in right amount. The goals of procurement specialists are to ensure constant income by boosting up the purchase count of company’s goods and to get long term partnership with potential clients.
Professional indemnity insurance is must for procurement specialists as it provides insurance coverage to the erroneous business structure made by the procurement specialist.
- ProductionProduction management team is responsible for boosting the client’s business sales and marketing. One of the prime roles of business production manager is to act in accord with company’s terms and policies and suggest financial ways which can increase the productivity of the company.
The task of production manager is very challenging involving planning and decisions making. That is why, PI insurance coverage is vital for all production managers in order to meet heavy compensation claims made by the company for their flawed advice or erroneous production management.
- Project managementProject management is a cautiously defined grouping of activities, including resources like money, provisions, people for attaining the project objectives and goals. The responsibilities of a project manager include integration management, cost and time management, quality and hr management and also risk management.
As the manager is wholly responsible for executing a project and its associated resources, it is essential to obtain professional indemnity insurance to overcome the losses or destruction caused during the functioning of the project.
- Public services adminPublic services admin serves in varied sectors, chiefly including health care sector and civil services. The public health admin focuses upon disease prevention, health promotion and enhances community welfare. The public civil services assemble and analyze statistics, monitor monetary operations, organize large meetings, develop policy, draft legislation and often execute lawfully mandated government activities.
During giving information and analyzing statistics, there are chances of delivering wrong information. At that point, the professional indemnity insurance acts as a shield against the claimed compensation.
- Quality assurance consultantQuality assurance consultants ensure that the service or product of fulfills both internal and external requirements, including customer expectations and legal compliance. The quality assurance consultant organizes QA activities necessary to congregate the quality standards.
These consultants also monitor as well as advice over the performance of quality management system and create report and data on performance. When the quality standards are not met and the client charges/ claims a case of negligence, the professional indemnity insurance comes handy for overcoming the losses incurred.
- Quality systemsQuality systems include a set of processes, procedures and policies essential for execution and planning (service/ development/ production) within the core production area of the organization. Several essential elements that must be embodied by QS for production, design and distribution include personnel qualification and training, validating processes and packaging and labeling controls.
Professional indemnity insurance is necessary to overcome the losses incurred due to the poor quality of the products or services delivered through compensation.
- Sales Marketing & PRThe sales marketing and public relations managers handle organizations promotion campaigns. The manager uses different forms of media tools to boost the overall productivity of the organization.
Sometimes due to an unforeseen situation, the managers are not able to perform their duties responsibly and are charged for being negligent, losing important data, violating a rule or confidentiality by the clients. In such cases, they can take the help of professional indemnity insurance to recover the expenses paid during the compensation claim.
- Tenant verificationThe tenant verification service providers help in getting the complete information of tenants that helps to determine the right tenant for your house. The responsibilities include doing a background and provide information, such as bankruptcies, sex offenders and liens to their clients.
Any false information can prove to be risky for the clients who can then file a compensation claim against the company. In such circumstances to save the image, the company should take the professional indemnity insurance to cover all losses.
- Tourism consultantsThe main responsibility of tourism consultants is to provide their clients with information related to tourist destinations. The tourism consultant undertakes research, find facts, analyze the data and then present the report to the client along with crucial recommendations.
The client relies on the information provided by the tourism consultant and if anything goes wrong they can then claim for compensation for the negligience in their services and for providing wrong information. So, it is vital, to take the coverage of professional indemnity insurance that will protect them to pay for legal expenses.
- Town plannersTown planners take decisions related to the development work in the city keeping in consideration the welfare of the people. The basic responsibility of a town planner is to manage the infrastructural development, such as building hospitals and schools in the city.
If a town planner fails to meet the objectives of the interested party and the client’s objectives there are chances of facing compensation claims from the client. So, the town planner must go for the coverage of professional indemnity insurance to overcome the financial loss and save goodwill.
- Traffic & Transport ConsultantThe traffic and transport consultants plan transport projects and traffic engineering. Their job responsibilities also include handling issues related to parking problems, road safety and transport planning and pavement problems.
While carrying out responsibilities, there are chances of breaking a law or not completing the work at the mentioned deadline resulting in a loss for the client. In such situations, the business of the consultants is at risk and in order to protect the business from the claims and legal expenses, the consultant must get a professional indemnity insurance coverage.
- TrainingTraining consultants provides expert and specialized services in varied sectors, such as management training, sales management training, consulting, project management training, and employee training and development. To ensure smooth running of business operation, the consultants offer coaching sessions on team building, time management and performance optimization.
Professional indemnity insurance provides economical coverage to numerous organizations and individuals working as training consultant for varied business streams. The insurance covers compensation claims for negligence and professional errors on part of these consultants.
- Wild life consultantWild life consultant is an expert of wildlife management and environmental planning. The consultant also holds expertise in conversation management. The consultant manages various training programs and counseling sessions related to forestry and wild life.
There are some cases when the wildlife consultant suffers compensation claims due to ignorance or wrong advice while performing the responsibilities and duties. At this time professional indemnity insurance provides financial protection in order to overcome the cost of claims.