Social Worker Insurance
From adult care to mental health we insure a wide range of social worker professions at competitive rates. If you don‘t fall into one of the job categories listed below don‘t worry, simply call us on 01480 470220 and find out how we can help you find a solution.
Skills Areas Covered:
- Adult CareSocial workers help adults to overcome their problems and make their lives more comfortable. These specialists combine different approaches to help needy adults to get rid of various problems associated with their social interaction and health.
Social workers are responsible for offering effective help in tackling emotional, mental and physical issues of elderly people. A professional indemnity insurance policy for social workers helps workers to mitigate professional challenges.
- Children & FamiliesSocial workers partake to several supportive roles for children and families. They assess the needs of growing children and the capacity of parents' to respond appropriately to the assessed needs. They also support children belonging to different age group.
Professional indemnity insurance for social workers provides a great cover for workers who are committed for the children welfare.
- Drugs & AlcoholMany social workers work with alcoholics and help them to get rid of their bad habit. They conduct effective interaction sessions to help addicted people and spread the right knowledge about the ill-effects of drinking. They also organize discussion for addicted people and their families to understand how consuming liquors can destroy families and their lives as well.
As social workers work closely with addicted people and their families, they are likely to face situations that can be dangerous for social workers. Social worker insurance protects social workers when fall prey a difficult situation.
- Mental HealthSocial workers who have accepted positions at various mental health settings are responsible for providing support to mentally challenged people within hospitals, community and residential units. Working as a part of a generic team, or integrated into a multidisciplinary team within a community mental health trust, social workers carry out assessment of needs, making a care plan, offering information and counseling families of patients.
Professional indemnity insurance for social workers is a necessary cover for people working for mentally challenged people.
- Care of Older PeopleSocial workers offer solutions for problems related with the day-to-day life of older people. Social workers may work as home care assistants or they may work in residential care homes.
People who work with older people can enjoy the benefits of professional indemnity insurance for social workers to eliminate the risk associated with their profession.
- ProbationA social worker helps a lot of people who are on a probation period. People working on probation can take the help of social workers to overcome their stress and difficulties. The social worker ensures that the order gets completed successfully on time.
For avoiding the uncertainties related with their job, social workers can take reliable social worker insurance.
- Youth OffendingYouth is a condition between childhood to maturity. In this crucial age, youngsters are likely to misunderstood laws and hence, chances of youth offending are quite high. Social workers who work dynamically to guide young people and show them the right path are likely to face many kinds of issues related to their profession.
A social worker insurance policy can aid these social workers and help them to work in a tension-free environment.
- Care ManagersCare management includes various tasks related to help ill and disabled people. The work involves providing right information and advice on how to find effective solutions for problems.
Social worker insurance provides a security cover to these workers as and when the need arises.
- Occupational TherapyOccupational therapy guides people to enjoy a more meaningful and productive life. The therapy is concerned with guiding and advising people living with disabilities to carry out essential activities.
These social workers can take the benefits of social worker insurance and can carry out their responsibilities successfully.